- Reid passed by our wedding picture on the staircase yesterday, as he does several times a day, except this time he stopped and looked at it. He said, "Mommy, you're a princess!" then we got to have a whole conversation about how he was a Prince and Daddy would be a King (although Reid kept saying "Queen.")
- If you ask Reid where he lives, he consistently answers "Cow Sarolina."
- In flipping through channels the other night, somehow I came across an episode of Alf - remember him? The cat-eating alien from the planet of Melmac? He immediately caught Reid's eye so we stayed on that channel for a while... actually for an entire episode. Reid was completely engrossed in it. He asked who Alf was and I told him he was from outer space, since this really isn't a foreign concept to a 2-year-old. Reid decided Alf is a "space pig." I may have to TiVo another episode to see if the fascination sticks... :)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tidbits...
Just a few funny things I wanted to write down:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha, I love a toddler's little mind!
I LOVE IT! especially the queen part.
I love the princess part...so sweet!!! I forgot about Alf!!! LOL
Post a Comment