Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Confections

I LOVE to make Holiday goodies of all kinds, and really have to hold myself back to not go crazy every year. (I'm itching to make Christmas cookies right now but am trying to hold off a week or so...)

Anyway, I was trying to think or something Reid could really help with and came up with chocolate-dipped pretzel rods... with sprinkles (of course). It was fun and we didn't make many this first time around, but they were good and turned out cute!

Reid in his Christmas apron... that I purchased in the dead of summer.

The beginning of the process. See the (relatively) clean counter, and the reasonable amounts of sprinkles being used?


And, toward the end. Now look at the sprinkles. Sprinkle madness! But Reid thought it was just right...


Shoving a fistful of sprinkles into his mouth...


Chocolate!


Before shaking the sprinkles off...


And after. Pretty cute, huh?

1 comment:

The Terrys said...

I am with Reid. No such thing as too many sprinkles!