Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally... pics from Disney

Sorry it took so long. Here are a few select pics from the trip. There are so many to choose from... in no particular order. :)


This is actually the last day of the trip, on the way home. Reid played a little too enthusiastically at the last hotel and got carpet burn on his nose and busted his lip on the TV. I don't know how he managed that one.



Our last Disney day, Animal Kingdom, ended in a lot of rain. I thought it would make a funny pic, though. Look at Reid's face- he is none too happy.

I don't care if half the people on the world have this photo, I had to take it.


On a parking tram.



The 1st Disney day, watching the parade in Hollywood Studios. He was SO tired... but he got his second wind later.


Riding the big carousel!

I just LOVE this photo. It is of an "upside down" tree on the African Safari. So pretty!



We love 3D glasses!

Reid got to meet all the "important" characters, plus a few extra. I like this pic with Donald the best.

Another photo of a very tired boy.

See, Grandma likes 3D glasses, too!

Getting ready for the Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios.

Chatting with Goliath the Lion at our character breakfast. It was so fun.


A big hug for Leo!


Waiting in line at Sea World. Notice the "picture face" back in action here. :)


No comments: