Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Fun

We haven't been up to a lot lately - well, not much worth writing about anyway. :) But, we've had some fun days. Here are some pics:

I'm not even sure how to explain this pic. It was laundry day, and Reid loves playing in the dirty laundry pile. Gross, I know. On this day, he decided he wanted to be a ballerina which, in his mind, meant wearing as many pieces of clothing as possible while dancing around. I think he looks like a cute little bag lady. :)



We love, love, love our Chick-fil-a, where they have kids activities every Tuesday morning. Last week was finger painting!

I was so glad these hands were there and not at my house...

Hard at work... you can see a few more pics on the Chick-fil-a website. Just go to the photo gallery - we are in the Finger Painting and Glazing Pot albums.

It rained ALL weekend this past week. Reid and I ventured out to the mall - what was I thinking? - in the rainy mess. It was an adventure but pretty fun, too. We shared a snack from Starbucks and played in the play area for a while. Here is Reid in favorite car...

No comments: