Friday, May 1, 2009

Tidbits...

Just a few things I wanted to be sure and record for posterity... :)
  • Reid has learned the concept of wishing for things. Lately, Reid has been "wishing" for several things, most often a puppy, a baby, and a sister. The odds of him getting his wishes are pretty slim, but I guess he can keep wising! :)
  • We went to pick up some of Ross' pants from the dry cleaner a few days ago. I take them to a place that has a drive-through because Reid is usually with me and it just easier. For whatever reason, he was fascinated by it on that day and kept asking why they had to wash the pants instead of me, what made them special, etc. When Ross came home hours later, Reid was so excited to show him the "surprise" we had got for him - the pants. It was just so funny because he was SO proud and excited about it. :)
  • Reid has become fixated on the boogies in his nose. I realize this had to happen at some point and have tried not to make such a big deal about it, but I have to draw the line somewhere - like when I was making his bed and find some dried ones on the wall. GROSS! Now we're trying to make the point that we only wipe our boogies on tissues...
  • The cutest thing Reid has come up with lately is the fact that he calls Parmesan cheese "Spaghetti Sprinkles." In fact, it's just short of a miracle that he is even eating spaghetti. He would not even touch it for the longest time but he has discovered it and now will eat it up - with spaghetti sprinkles, of course!

1 comment:

Kate Smith said...

I'm sure the boogie conversation will be soon for us. I can't get over how fascinated Chambless is over his "you know what!"