Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Soccer May Never Be The Same
We signed Reid up for soccer this fall. I had my doubts, but we the City of Greenville program is inexpensive and laid back (not to mention the only one that allows 3 year olds around here). We have "practice" once a week, every Thursday night.
The program is perfect for Reid - if it were more serious or competitive, I don't think he would enjoy it at all. He's doing really great. The first week was rough but mostly because we had driven back from the beach the same day and he was overly tired. Every week since has been an improvement. Even though he still says he doesn't want to go, he begs to stay every week.
He's also doing great at listening to the "coaches" - seriously, so much better than I anticipated. :) He's learned to trap the ball, to dribble, but his favorite thing is to make a "big kick."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment