Just a few things I thought were worth making note of...
11/07/09
The mail lady was greeted at our door and by both Reid and I in disguise. It happens more than you'd think. She always just laughs it off but I'm sure she thinks we are nuts. :)
11/12/09
Before breakfast, Reid took it upon himself to make a turkey drawing by tracing his hand. When I asked him what the "extra" thing was on the back of the turkey, he said it was a propeller, because the turkey wanted to fly.
11/19/09
On the TV, Kai-lan was explaining how to say 'lantern' in Chinese. The phrase is 'Deng Long.' Reid said, "Kai-lan calls it Deng Long, but I call it Lester."
11/21/09
Ross and Reid were reading a Dora book about counting. Ross would say a phrase then Reid would repeat it, except it was SO not what Ross had said. It was so much like the episode of Friends when they try to teach Joey French. Hilarious! I wonder what his Spanish teacher at preschool thinks of his skills?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the turkey with the propeller! At least he has the concept down!
Post a Comment