Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Party for Andrew & Avery

One of Reid's best buddies from school, Andrew, turns four this month - and his sister Avery turns two (bless their mom!) so we celebrated with a party at Pump It Up!



Lots of Reid's schoolmates were there and there was lots of action! Pump It Up has different rooms with different inflatables and activities so just when the kids get restless, it's time to switch rooms. (Someone is veeerrryyyy smart...) We spent time in the first room with a big slide that was a hit with the kids - and the dads - and then moved on to the next room, where there were several things to choose from including an obstacle course and a rock wall.




We were so proud of Reid for going up the wall! And I was the first adult to try it out. I made it all the way to the top! Lucky me.... I won some Pump It Up tattoos for my efforts!

I loved seeing sassy little Avery stomping around in her birthday tutu - she is a feisty girl!

Happy Birthday to Andrew and Avery!

No comments: