So, we are officially potty training. We have tried for a few days before to see how Reid would respond and it wasn't good so we stopped. But, this time, we have been at it a week now and there is definite progress.
Reid still hasn't really "asked" to use the potty - I just take him now and then. I've been trying to let him know that he can tell me if he needs to go but I think he is still learning the sensation and doesn't think that quick on his feet just yet. But, he is loving his Cars pull-ups - not to mention the Elmo and Thomas big boy undies - and has had two dry nighttime diapers in a row now. Good progress.He's a little younger now than some of the other boys we know were when they started this process. Maybe it will take us a little longer in the end but we can't turn back now!
I have a video of him in his undies, too, but am having technical difficulties getting it to load. I'll work on it and maybe include it next time.
2 comments:
That's great!! Sounds like great progress!! Good luck!
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING!!! YAY! I love that Reid wanted to show the TV...
miss y'all!!!
Post a Comment