Alright. So, I'm a little surprised that we (okay, "I") have not jumped on the blogging bandwagon sooner. I love keeping track of all my friends, especially the far away ones, on their blogs. I've decided it's time. And, I figure it will be a good way for me to keep track of Reid's oh so frequent milestones. Now that he's older, we are so bad about taking pictures and it's hard to write "everything" in the baby book. Especially the cute little day-to-day things that crack me up so much. So, the blog is born. We'll see how it goes. Bear with me as I learn how to set this thing up!
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!! I love it!! about the pics question...when you're typing a posting, there is a little image on top of the box you're typing in, on the right hand side, I think when you put your curser on it, it will say "add image", click that, then download an image. Let me know if that helped! Happy blogging!
Hey Jaime! Welcome to the blogging world!
Welcome to blogger world!!! I love reading these also and it is a great thing to have for the kids later. You know there is an online company that will print and bind your blog for you....that's what I plan to do with mine.
Post a Comment