Ross decided to use that time to take Reid on a hike. I questioned his sanity but packed them a backpack pull of supplies and sent them on their merry way.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Hiking with Daddy
I helped host a baby shower for a friend/neighbor a few weekends ago. It was on a Sunday, so I was going to be out of pocket most of the day.
Ross decided to use that time to take Reid on a hike. I questioned his sanity but packed them a backpack pull of supplies and sent them on their merry way.
Before the hike, by the lake.
Starting off on the trail...
Striking a pose next to a log. Yes, this is a natural "hiking" pose.
Ross decided to use that time to take Reid on a hike. I questioned his sanity but packed them a backpack pull of supplies and sent them on their merry way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment