Here are a few photos I snapped today - just a random summer day's activities.

Reid is mailing a card to his friend, Ceci. Earlier in the day he came to me asking to make one for her. So, we got out the supplies and made her a card with crayons and stickers. I asked him what he wanted it to say and transcribed it ver batim. The front said, "Ceci - Come to my house tomorrow." The inside said, "You are pretty and you climb your walls. Love, Reid."
Then we mailed it. I included an explanation for her mom!
(Notice that sign next to our mailbox. More info on that in a few weeks...)

And here, he said he was making the Leaning Tower of Pisa (who says tv rots your brain?) out of old oatmeal and Crystal Light cans.

And the excitement of knocking down the Leaning Tower. Oh well!
1 comment:
I just love seeing what is going on in your house! And how creative you are! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment