Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tidbits...

Just few things for posterity:

* It has been a hot few weeks, and yesterday I commented on how hot it was outside. Reid replied with, "It's not the heat, Mommy. It's the her-midity." I asked him where he heard this (because I know it's not from me) and he said it was from the Wonder Pets. Ming-Ming, to be exact.

* On several occasions over the past few weeks, I have heard Reid either singing or humming Christmas tunes, usually Jingle Bells. He was really belting it out at Publix last week, and people were pretty amused. (I know some of you think I put him up to this, but I don't!) Then, on Monday at the library, Reid got to pick out two DVDs... he chose the Christmas Thomas the Train and the Christmas Wonder Pets. That just proves what I have believed for years - that the "Christmas spirit" is indeed genetic. It might skip a generation now and then, but it's there. My mom has it, I have it, and now Reid has it, too. I'm so glad I have someone to listen to Christmas music with when October rolls around!

No comments: